2012. november 21., szerda

Catherine Zeta-Jones egyszerűen _tökéletes_ ebben a szerepben. Vagy igazából is borzasztó, vagy csak túl jól játssza....


"And she liked me...at least I think she did. We went out for two years. And I never got comfortable. Why would a girl, no, a woman like Charlie go out with me? I felt like a fraud. I felt like one of those people who suddenly shave their head and say that they've always been punks. I was sure I'll be discovered any second. And I worried about my abilities as a lover. And I was intimidated by other men in her design department and became convinced she was gonna leave me for one of them.
Then she left me for one of them."

"And then it dawns on me. Charlie is awful. She doesn't listen to anyone, she says terrible, stupid things and she apparently has no sense of humor at all, and talks shit all night long. Maybe she's been like this all along. How did I manage to edit all this out? How had I made this girl the answer to all the world's problems?"

Ez már majdnem ilyen:

2 megjegyzés:

Orsi Nagy írta...

"She’s an extraterrestrial, a ghost, a myth, not a person with an answering machine and a rusting wok and a two-zone travel pass."
mennyire klasszikus már! to think a person is more (or less) than a person...

ee_version írta...

Aaaazaz! És ha meg nem is gondolod, akkor is azt hiszik, hogy gondolod, és félnek, hogy egyszer lebuknak... Mint ahogy Rob is fél. Szóval ez kétélűen mocskosul hülye játék :S