2013. február 8., péntek


- Do you know what I think I'll do? I think I'll go into my consultation room and I'll just sit. Yeah. That's what I'll do.
- Sit?
- Yeah. Like you do. Just sit... What?
- You can't.
- I can't what? I can't sit? Is that what you're saying? You don't think I can go in there and just sit? That is ridiculous! I am capable of quietude, Marilyn. I am capable of solitary reflection.
- Wanna bet?
- A bet?! What do you mean, like a wager?
- Five dollars.
- How long?
- Five minutes.
- Five minutes! You don't think that I can go in there and sit for five minutes?!
- Uh-uh.
- I'll give you six. Let's go. Come on, wanna see a guy sit? I'll show you a guy sit. Easiest money I ever made. All right, start the clock.
- Begin.

[epic fail in approx. 1 min.]

- I can't take this!!! Nobody could just sit there with you staring at them, it's creepy! Okay? It's horrible! Nobody! Nobody could just sit there what with you boring your eyes into them, psyching them out! Nobody!
- My money?...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: